Learn to Meditate Online Workshop
Whether you are exploring meditation, just starting your practice, or want some new insight, welcome!
We call it 10 Talents of Abundance Meditation
This online meditation workshop/personal retreat brings a focus on abundance to your beginning or experienced meditation practice. Syl Carson, the founder of Bodhi Yoga™, offers this in-depth meditation training at your own pace, in your own space, on any device. It is for anyone desiring to live a mindful and abundant life.
Meditation is more than just sitting down and “zen”ing out. Preparing your body, mind, and breath will set the stage for starting or deepening your meditation practice.
These recordings of our 3-day in-person workshop make it possible for anyone to participate. Enroll at any time and begin your private meditation retreat for just $75.
10 Talents of Abundance Meditation Sessions
Syl brings you three 2-hour sessions leading you through the process of developing or deepening your meditation practice. This $75 online meditation workshop includes philosophy and origins of meditation, simple movements and stretches to prepare your mind and body, breathing practice, guided meditation, light/color therapy videos, and more.
Meditation Made Natural
- Simple restorative yoga and breathing for natural-feeling meditation.
- How to lay a foundation for mind-body alignment for a relaxed and intuitive meditation.
- Ways to recognize, approach, and clear where you get “stuck” in your meditations.
Your Tipping Points
- How your right and left brain works in your life, body, and meditation.
- How to create channels of abundance alignment through meditation.
- Everyday skills to become a more intentional human being.
Visualization and Intention
- Using daily visualization and intention meditations that work.
- Opening your daily manifesting channel through meditation.
- Develop your meditation practice.
Syl's Experience With Meditation
What can I say about meditation? In short it’s really changed my life and the way I manage stress, chronic pain, the healing process, and the practice of finding joy and contentment in every day. It’s been particularly helpful in motivating me to understand the value in creating sacred spaces and quiet moments, regardless of my circumstances—a real lifesaver.
I believe it was Sir Thomas Moore who said, “Silence is the language of God. Everything else is poor translation.”
I love the echo of his words when my body mind can find that space. I have felt what he is talking about. Learning to meditate has been a priceless gift.
Syl Carson, Founder
Sign up to receive Bodhi Yoga™ Now with announcements, helpful information about living a balanced and fulfilled life, and exclusive discounts for members and subscribers. *We value your privacy and will never sell or share your information.